Denver Young Adult & Teen Recovery Program
Drug and Alcohol Support Groups for Teens and Young Adults
The FullCircle program provides a safe, sober, and connected place for teens and young adults to recover from drug and alcohol abuse, or other high-risk behaviors. We utilize an alternative peer group approach, and our core philosophy is that for sobriety to work, it must be better than getting high!
We love working with young people and their families. The FullCircle Program is a 501(c)(3) non-profit serving the Denver, Aurora, and Lakewood areas.
Weekly Programs and Services
- No-cost alternative peer groups for young adults and teens focusing on fun, connection, and 12 step principles
- 12 step meetings for teens (age 13-17) on Monday and Wednesday at 7:30pm
- 12 step meetings for young adults (age 18-25) on Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30pm
- Parent/family support group (teens) every Monday at 7:30pm
- Parent/family support group (young adults) every Tuesday at 7:30pm
- Sober social events for young people every Friday and Saturday night (location & times will vary)
- Weekly individual appointments with staff for the first 90 days (appointments as-needed after 90 days)
“Full Circle has been an incredible resource to our family. There, our son found community and deep connections with other kids his age. The parent group has been helpful to us as parents in connecting with other parents going through similar things. The staff members truly care about the kids. Our son has been in the program for 18 months and I am certain it is the reason he has stayed sober.”
“Fullcircle is a wonderful group of young adults, teens and parents looking to help each other through the 12 steps. I am alive and sober because of this program. I love my life and the actions I take because of this program.”
“After a very long and tragic history of substance abuse/addiction, Full Circle helped me learn how to live a happy, sober, and free life. What I learned here helped me to become a functional member of society. I met my best friends here, we push each other to grow spiritually, and I’m sure they will be friendships that last a lifetime.”
"I walked into FullCircle with less then 24 hours sober and now I am happy to say I have a 1 year and 9 months sober and I truly love my life. I could never have seen myself saying that a year and nine months ago! ... They truly make me feel so heard and have been with me every step of the way throughout my recovery!"
Benefits of the FullCircle Program’s Young Adult and Adolescent Support Groups
Getting sober is hard work, and most young people report that their biggest hang-up is that they can’t have fun without drugs! Our programs are designed to address this issue directly, while incorporating time-tested emotional coping skills and 12-step principles for adolescent recovery.
Our young adult / teen support groups are a perfect fit for young people who need to:
- Learn to have fun without drugs and alcohol
- Disconnect from peers who use drugs
- Develop new, lasting friendships with sober young people
Additionally, our programs are a perfect fit for those who need:
- A full-featured long-term aftercare program after a stay in an adolescent treatment center or addiction treatment program
- An adjunct to other therapy for substance use disorders or co-occuring disorders from mental health professionals in the Denver area
Our goal is to provide the young people with the critical peer support they need to have the best possible chance of success in their recovery process, while aiding their families in gaining the tools to respond to their young person on their journey.
Contact FullCircle in Denver
If you would prefer to reach out to our Denver staff individually, they can be found using the contact information below:
|Ben Stincer||Colorado Program Director|
|Cassidy Culley||Administrator||(720) 531-3716|
|Declan Thompson||Event Coordinator|
|Drew Thompson||90 Day Staff||913-634-2256|
|Lakota Panella||90 Day Staff||(720) 531-3716|