Young Adult / Teen Drug and Alcohol Recovery Program in Cumming, GA
Young Adult and Teen Recovery Support Groups
The FullCircle Program is a staff-facilitated sobriety support group for teens (age 13-17) and young adults (age 18-25). We focus on providing young people with an alternative support group in a fun, loving, and safe environment.
The FullCircle Program is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and we do not charge for membership in our support groups. Our goal is to work with young people to help them discover a drug and alcohol-free lifestyle, while also working with families to discover how to best support their loved ones.
Our staff is actively involved in local prevention and outreach programs in local high schools. We also regularly volunteer with the Forsyth County Drug Awareness Council and the Mental Health / Wellness Coalition to facilitate suicide prevention programs and destigmatize addiction and mental health issues.
- No-cost 12-step based substance abuse support group for teens, young adults and at-risk youth
- Teen and young adult focused 12 step meetings on Monday and Wednesday at 7pm
- Sober social events for teens and young adults every Friday and Saturday night (location & times vary)
- Support group meetings for parents of addicts every Monday at 7pm (held in a different building, contact staff for details)
- Individual appointments with staff as-needed
- Outreach and prevention in local Forsyth county high schools
“Great program. I have personally witnessed the positive effect this program has on peoples’ lives. They are great at teaching an enthusiastic approach and positive perspective on living without the use of drugs and alcohol or other negative actions. There should be more programs and support groups like this for struggling young people in our community.”
“This place is a blessing to us. FullCircle offered an option other than traditional inpatient/outpatient facilities. This Enthusiastic sobriety program is a non profit geared to help teens with addiction issues but did more than that for us. The counselors gave my teen a place to hang out and talk without judgement, provided activities around other sober teens and they keep each other accountable.”
“Very good approach at recovery.”
"Full Circle is a blessing and is God’s gift!! my son would not be here without this program! I’m a little confused about the 1 Starr review. They are a nonprofit and its absolutely free, they are funded by donations from the community. Full Circle is Support for kids with trained counselors on staff, it’s like AA for kids, It works!!"
Benefits of the FullCircle Program’s Young Adult and Adolescent Support Groups
The primary issue most young people run into when they are trying to get sober is that they struggle to have fun without using drugs. Our programs address this issue directly, while assisting young people in learning to manage emotions and learn 12-step principles.
Our support groups for young adults and teens are a great fit for young people who need to:
- Learn to have fun without drugs and alcohol
- Disconnect from peers who use drugs
- Develop new, lasting friendships with sober young people
Additionally, our adolescent recovery programs are extremely helpful for recovering substance abusers who need:
- A full-featured long-term aftercare program after a stay in an drug abuse treatment center or addiction treatment program
- An adjunct to outside therapy or treatment plans for substance use disorders or co-occuring disorders from mental health professionals
Peer support, fun, and connection are essential to success in young adult or teen recovery programs. Our goal is to provide young people with the best possible chance of success, while simultaneously helping their families learn how to respond to the stress and confusion they feel in assisting their young person.
Contact FullCircle in Georgia
You can reach out to our staff using the form below. We will contact you within one business day: